The Shoo!Tag Repels Fleas and Ticks for Dogs
Lasts for 4 Months!
is an easy to use solution for protecting your pets from targeted pests. Using your petís electrical field, Shoo!TAG creates a protective barrier from targeted pests, reaching maximum strength within 36 hours after attachment.
- Shoo!TAG uses no chemicals, is odor-free and is safe for pets, people and the Planet.
- Shoo!TAG is easy to use; simply remove from the packaging and attach to the petís collar with the provided split ring.
- Shoo!TAG is effective, economical, and eco-friendly.
The Science Behind Shoo!TAG
Shoo!TAG represents a paradigm shift in the pest management industry. Shoo!TAG utilizes Natureís energetic principles in combination with physics, quantum physics and advanced computer software technology. The key to Shoo!TAG is the three dimensional electromagnetic field embedded in the magnetic strip. Shoo!TAG utilizes the power of the bio-energetic field which surrounds all living things to create a frequency barrier which repels targeted pests for up to four months. Shoo!TAG's magnetic strip is encoded with beneficial frequencies and resonances and an electromagnetic charge bearing a polarized energy signature, which when introduced into the bio-energetic field of the wearer produces results.
Shoo!TAG also assists the body in altering its external bio-energetic field so as to effectively repel targeted pests. This is possible because various insects and pests react to frequencies. These frequencies are introduced into the bio-energetic field of the wearer. These specific frequencies and resonances have proven to disturb targeted pests and create a barrier.
Is there any danger associated with the use of Shoo!TAG products? Are there any negative side effects?
- No. Shoo!TAG products contain no harmful, toxic chemicals and do not interfere with other treatment modalities. They have no ill effects or side effects of any kind.
Why are there two tags in my package?
- One tag is to keep away fleas and one tag is to keep away ticks. The tags in your package can be worn at the same time or individually. They work faster and better if worn near or against the body.
How do I attach the tags?
- There are two tags in each package that attach to your pet's collar or harness with a ring that is included in the package. They work best when the magnetic strips face the pet/animal most of the time.
- The important things to remember when attaching the tags are:
- Make sure the magnetic strips are fully exposed and are protected from being scratched prematurely.
- The tags are not in a position to get bent.
- This will allow for the maximum life expectancy of the tag.
How do I care for my tags?
- Periodically clean the tag with a clean soft, damp cloth to remove dirt, sweat and body oils that accumulate and lessen the effectiveness of the tag.
Can my Shoo!TAG products get wet?
- Yes! Shoo!TAG products are waterproof (including saltwater). Remember to clean them periodically with a soft, damp cloth to remove accumulated sweat and body oils that can lessen the effectiveness of the tags.
Why does it take 24-36 hours to activate the tags? Can it take longer?
- Even with a healthy animal, it takes time for the energy field to extend the pest barrier frequencies into the animalís entire energy field. We know through our focus groups and preliminary trials that this can take up to 36 hours. Please keep in mind that if an animal has recently had a surgery, vaccinations, steroid medication, or you have been using heavy poison products on them it will take longer for your animal to detox and strengthen its energy field. It is important to note that, because the tags work with your petís energy field, it is important that they are as healthy as possible. We have found that animals that are on or have recently taken steroid drugs, that have recently had surgery, or are old do not respond well to our products.
How does Shoo!TAG work?
- Using a proprietary process, Shoo!TAG assists the wearer by adding to its external bio-energetic field with specific frequencies proven to disturb targeted pests and create a barrier. For more information please visit our science page.
Does Shoo!TAG work well in high infestation areas?
- High infestation areas are always going to require a multi-faceted approach. It is important to remember that these products are a natural approach and natural approaches take longer to work than conventional poisons. Be sure you start with a freshly washed pet and vacuum your indoor areas frequently. Use natural products in your yard to reduce pests there as well. Remember that if your petís energy field has been weakened by poisons, medicines or surgeries, it will take longer for the tags to begin creating the pest barrier.
How do I know that the Shoo!TAG is working?
- Many pet owners report their pets are more relaxed and have fewer flea-induced allergy problems; many have reported being able to stop steroid treatments. Being an all natural product, Shoo!TAGô products work gradually over time, unlike chemical alternatives which are a quick, but toxic, fix to the problem. Pet owners have observed a gradual diminishing of fleas/ticks over time; weakened pests which come to the surface and either fall off or can be picked off.
How long do the tags last?
- Once the tag is introduced to the animal's energy field, the tag will remain effective for up to 4 months. The tags can be stored for up to 2 years.
Is is safe to use Shoo!TAG products with an electric fence?
- While the tags will not interfere in any way with the use of an electric fence, depending on the dog's energy field response to the electricity in the area, an electric fence could nullify the frequency of the tags and keep them from working properly.
Is is safe to use Shoo!TAG products with an invisible fence?
- While the tags will not interfere in any way with the use of an invisible fence attached to the collar, depending on the dog's energy field response to the frequencies, an invisible fence could nullify the frequency of the tags and keep them from working properly.