Coco Therapy Coconut Oil is by far the best and richest natural source of lauric acid (the other source- human breast milk). Lauric acid fights and destroys viruses and various pathogenic bacteria.
Coco Therapy Coconut Oil besides being a great source of dietary fiber, provide animo acids and antioxidants; are rich in medium chain fatty acids (lauric, capric, and caprylic acids), and provide many other health benefits. Coconut chips will also gently elevate the metabolism, provides a higher level of energy and vitality, speeds healing, and can help overweight pets lose weight and sedentry pets feel more energetic. Even more it can enhance the skin and coat, improve digestion, and reduct allergic reactions.
These treats are the perfect alternative to yucky, over processed pet treats that are made with artificial ingredients.
Recommended Dosage: 1 teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight or 1 tablespoon per 30 pounds of body weight. Start slowly and then build up.
A great way to feed: place the coconut oil in your palm and let the warmth of your hard melt the oil, then let your dog or cat lick it from your hand. This is a great way to bond.
When fed regularly to pets, coconut has proven benefits:
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema flea allergies, contact dermatitis, and itchy skin.
- Makes coats sleek and glossy.
- Deodorizes doggy odor
- Reduces bad breath
- Regulate and balance insulin and thyroid levels
- Help with arthritis or ligament problems
- Speeds health of cuts, wounds, hot spots, and insenct bites and stings when applied topically.
Coco Therapy Coconut Products are 100% pure and natural:
- Non-GMO (genetically modified organism)
- Cold pressed
- No trans fat
- No hydrogenated fat